Wickham Wills has been taken over by Hillman Legal Partnerships Ltd, effective 18 June 2015.
If you have any queries, you can contact Hillman Legal Partnerships Ltd on 020 8340 3102.
Do you need an update
IS YOUR WILL STILL UP TO DATE?
If any of the following situations have occurred to you or any of the persons named in your Will as Executors, Guardians or Beneficiaries it may be desirable, or essential to review your Will.
1. The birth of children
4. Serious illness (Are Executor and Guardians still capable?)
6. Changes of address
7. Increase in personal wealth
8. Decrease in personal wealth or Bankruptcy
9. Increase in others personal responsibilities (e.g. an Executor who was single when appointed, may now have family/children or large business commitments).
10. Prison or criminal conviction
11. A breakdown of your personal relationship
If you have any doubts about the validity of your Will or if you would like to discuss any of the above points without any obligation and in complete confidence please contact Wickham Wills.